Wine Tasting--Girls Gone Wine-Crush

For this wine tasting I went back to the sweet side and tried something that hit home! This is one of my favorite wines hands down and it doesn't disappoint! Girls Gone Wine is located in Broken Bow, Oklahoma and a bottle will cost you about $13. Its a pinot noir variety and has a nice sweet taste to it! The Wine Yard Trail said Girls Gone wine is relaxing, fun, and the tasting bar is a must try! This wine is perfect every time I open a bottle! The sweet berry and cherry aroma is always pleasant! With every sip you get the hints of blueberry and cherry! It has a light body so you really can get all the sweet flavors throughout the wine. This wine is can be enjoyed by the glass, bottle, or mixed in with Girl Gone Wine's slushy mix to create the BEST wine slushy you will ever had!

I know I say to try a lot of wines, but this is a wine is amazing! Support local wineries and buy some of this wine! You won't be disappointed at all! If you open any bottle from Girls Gone Wine, you better give me a call so I can have a glass too!

Comments

Popular Posts