Wine Tasting- California Roots Cabernet

For this weeks wine tasting, I decided to keep it all reds! For the first wine tasting, I tried a 2017 California Roots Cabernet! Even though it is a ready to drink wine, I decided to decant this bottle for 30 minuets just to let it open up! California Roots comes from California. Its grape variety is Cabernet Sauvignon and a bottle will cost you about $6. Vivino rates this wine 3.5 stars and says it has a great aroma and taste for the price. When I poured my first glass, I could instantly smell the cherry aromas. From the first sip I got small hints of vanilla, cherry, and oak. I was surprised that it wasn't as bold as many cabs are! However, the lighter taste was nice! This was a great wine for the low price! Go try it for yourself!

Comments

Popular Posts