Wine Tasting -Château Saint Seurin 2015 Bordeaux


































I must say, Bordeaux is on a whole different level! When people say Bordeaux is the king of wine, it's because they make their wine with Cabernet Sauvignon. This red blend wine is bottled by Chateau Saint Seruin in the Bordeaux Region. With a date of 2015, this wine was in the works of having great potential when it settled down. I bought this bottle for $20 and I was a tad worried I wouldn't like it. Wine Enthusiast rated this wine 88 points and said it will be perfect in 2019! When I opened the bottle, I could instantly smell the beautiful aromas of this wine! I decided to decant the bottle for an hour before I had my first glass. Just from the scent, I got hints of caramel, tobacco, and blackberries. This wine was really dry! However, the balance between tannins and fruit was a perfect balance!

Comments

Popular Posts